G Morris Steinbraker & Son Inc
3207 Grace St NW
Specializing in the historic restoration and renovation of residential and commercial buildings for 70 years and through three generations, G. Morris Steinbraker & Son, Inc.’s design and build firm has won them long-standing and enthusiastic clientele, including historic Blair House, The City Tavern Club and Dumbarton Oaks. Their services include:
- General carpentry
- Home additions
- Fine cabinetry
- Custom windows, doors and bookcases
- General Contractor services
Upon request, the firm will be happy to provide a list of references for your review.
The firm’s management has passed from the founder to his son, George E. Steinbraker, and is presently run by his son, G. David Steinbraker, the grandson of the founder. G. Morris Steinbraker & Son continues to operate out of its original offices and cabinetry shop on Grace Street, Northwest.
Nearby Parking: [show on map]
- + Georgetown Parking, Inc. - 119 ft
- + Colonial Parking (Shops at Georgetown Park) - 318 ft
- + Constitution Parking - 502 ft
- + Constitution Parking - 505 ft